Truly customer-driven organisations are not just excellent in Sales, Marketing and Customer Service
They are masters at aligning all three, to create a consistent, value-adding experience for customers and improve revenue and margins for the business.
Many organisations have tried to improve their performance in Sales, Marketing and/or Customer Service. But many fewer have explored the rich, uncharted territory of how those disciplines work together. If those teams live in different organisational silos within your business, just how much opportunity is being lost? For example:
- Are your marketing teams generating the right kind of leads for the sales teams?
- Are new propositions communicated in a way that fits your sales methodology?
- Are salespeople and account managers feeding back market information in a way that marketing can use? And are marketers listening?
- Are your service and sales teams delivering on the brand promise?
- Are service personnel supporting the sales team with insights around customer needs and decision criteria?
- Are they identifying opportunities to sell in an ethical, non-intrusive way, while performing service tasks?
Imparta is uniquely positioned in the training, performance improvement and talent management industries, as we have in-depth expertise in all three areas. Over time, an increasing amount of our work has been in the alignment of these three disciplines.
To find out more:
- Get in touch to talk to an expert about this area as it relates to your business,
- Look at the Your Business Priorities section to explore alignment issues in more detail, or
- Click on the diagram below to explore our alignment solutions.