Coaching and Mentoring
What is the programme about?
This highly practical two-day workshop helps participants to distinguish between coaching and mentoring. It then helps them to develop powerful coaching skills, building a solid understanding of coaching principles, frameworks, skills and competencies, and then providing multiple opportunities to practise real-life coaching and mentoring skills – refining them through detailed feedback.
Who will benefit from the programme?
This programme has been specially designed for all mangers with responsibility for coaching or mentoring team members or colleagues.
What challenges will the programme help you address?
Imparta’s Coaching and Mentoring programme addresses the following common issues:
- The common misunderstanding of the key differences between coaching and mentoring
- An inability to know when and when not to coach
- Lack of flow, structure and process to coaching and mentoring conversations
- Lack of understanding of the areas to coach around – specifically whether to coach on Skill or Will
- Inability to drive performance change through the use of competency frameworks, data capture sheets and poor action planning
- Resistance to coaching
Contact us about