Customer and Market Insight
What is the programme about?
Insight into both customers and markets informs a wide range of activities, from sales and lead generation to pricing, negotiation and communications. It is fundamental to business health, especially when markets are changing fast.
A highly customised programme, Customer and Market Insight, is designed to help people across the whole organisation (but especially in sales, marketing and leadership roles) to deepen their understanding of your core customers and customer segments. This programme is different from our marketing courses in Customer Insight, in that it is not as technical around the insight generation process. Rather, it is designed to share the insights that have been generated by the marketing team.
It also incorporates wider market insights, to improve understanding of your company’s positioning relative to its competitors, what those competitors are likely to do in coming years, and the external factors that are driving market changes.
Who will benefit from the programme?
All leaders and customer-facing staff in an organisation. In a 'light' version, this programme can be very helpful in building awareness of customer segments and market awareness across the whole business.
What challenges will the programme help you address?
The course is designed to produce the following outcomes:
- Improved understanding of key customer segments and their defining characteristics
- Better ability to interact with customers based on those insights
- Insights into market factors at work and likely changes in the short and medium term, along with what that means for each function
- Improved understanding of the competitive environment
- Better ability to "out-think" the competition
Contact us about