Delivering Business Results
What is the programme about?
With costs under tight control and more pressure than ever, it is increasingly hard for managers to find time and head-space away from day-to-day management and fire-fighting in order to progress those projects that will really drive results. This programme is designed to help managers at all levels to improve their proactivity and success in meeting those business targets. There are eight modules that can be combined as needed to create a one, two, three or four-day programme. The modules are:
- Managing and cascading Key Performance Indicators
- Continuous improvements and step improvements (e.g. process redesign)
- The practical aspects of dealing with change
- Creativity in business
- Evaluating business options
- Facilitation skills
- Communication skills for presenting innovative approaches
Who will benefit from the programme?
This programme is primarily aimed at mid-level managers who need help with specific skills to help them achieve breakthroughs in their team's performance. Used in a modular form, it's also great for refreshing managers and getting them to 'lift their gaze' above the day-to-day issues.
What challenges will the programme help you address?
The DBR programme is designed to:
- Reinvigorate managers jaded by too much change happening to them, and not enough time to progress their goals
- Help turn around areas of the business that are not delivering results
- Give a creative boost to the option that your managers and teams come up with in solving problems
- Help managers to select the best option out of many, and
- Present the resulting recommendation in a clear and concise way
Contact us about