Strong people management is the route to reaching business goals and ‘good management’ can make a marked impact on a company’s profitability. However, the concepts leaders and managers study are not necessarily those they actually display in practice. This programme is a powerful one or two day leadership workshop that is based on groundbreaking research into leadership effectiveness.
The workshop looks at the key practical aspects, tools and techniques a leader can execute to demonstrate leadership, nurture and develop the talents of others and show appreciation. Participants will learn how these techniques can impact business metrics by engaging employees more fully, resulting in increased employee commitment. They will learn that employee commitment can translate into a greater intent to stay (aiding employee retention) and foster a desire to ‘go the extra mile’ (aiding employee productivity).
Participants will experience high-energy exercises, undergo computer based simulations and will emerge from the programme with a multitude of practical tools and actions to execute immediately in their workplace.
Who will benefit from the programme?
All managers and leaders with direct reports.
What challenges will the programme help you address?
This programme helps to:
- Create clear, performance-orientated and inspirational leadership
- Ensure that leadership practices drive the achievement organisational objectives
- Improve employee engagement
- Reduce levels of staff turnover
- Encourage employee development
- Align performance objectives to organisation/functional KPIs
- Improve intra- and inter-departmental teamwork
Contact us about