What is the programme about?
This is an interactive introduction to the broad topic of Performance Management. The programme provides delegates with the opportunity to learn and apply tools and techniques to a series of Performance Management challenges/scenarios to allow extensive practice and skill application.
Who will benefit from the programme?
All managers who are responsible for setting targets for their teams, and then managing peformance against those targets.
What challenges will the programme help you address?
This workshop is primarily designed to ensure that managers:
- Have a good understanding of performance management and your company’s expectations
- Understand your performance management processes, documentation and legislation and where to go for further support
- Can structure a robust table of objectives required of individuals within their team to provide consistency when assessing and managing their performance
- Know where to go to gather relevant data and evidence and what to look for
- Recognise the warning signs that may highlight potential performance issues
- Can plan and execute an effective, two way performance improvement discussion whilst adapting their style and behaviour to maximise positive outcomes
Contact us about