Working Across Cultures
This two-day programme is designed to build the fundamental interpersonal skills required to operate effectively in a cross-cultural business environment. It aims to give insights into other cultures so you can be more effective when interacting with people from other countries, and, more importantly, gain a better understanding of your own culture. It attempts to dispel the myth that there is one best way of managing and organising, particularly in relation to the 'global' versus 'local' predicament international organisations face.
The programme is not just a 'top tips for travel' course. It integrates tightly with core theory in social and cultural anthropology, and the philosophy, language and skills taught are consistent with the concepts embodied in current theory on cultural diversity and organisational culture in global business.
Who will benefit from the programme?
Imparta’s Working Across Cultures course helps managers working in global companies, head offices, subsidiaries, and in local teams in large multinational structures and global account management to develop these skills and manage cultural diversity.
What challenges will the programme help you address?
Imparta’s Working Across Cultures programme provides participants with the skills to:
- Become trusted advisers to external clients (and their clients) operating in different cultural environments
- Leverage this cultural competence internally to improve team dynamics
- Understand how global vs. local differences can fuel workplace conflict and how to address these situations
- Utilise best practice when working in global account teams
- Know how to challenge preconceived ideas and observe behaviour
Contact us about