Marketing Through the Digital Lens
What is the programme about?
All marketing propositions and communications need to be viewed through a digital lens if they are to be properly, explored, extended and implemented. Digital platforms now play a prominent role throughout the marketing process, from the development of customer insights right through to campaign implementation.
This programme provides marketers with an up-to-date understanding of the role of the spectrum of digital technology in marketing, and is tailored to the particular challenges and opportunities they face.
- Considers how appropriate the traditional planning process is in the digital world
- Introduces a refined planning process to ensure digital opportunities are considered throughout the Marketing process
- Demonstrates how to use a mix of digital and traditional channels to derive customer insight
- Provides examples of best practice for the key digital channels (search, display, mobile, blog and social media)
- Explains how to integrate multiple digital channels into a campaign and how campaign success can be measured in this context
Who will benefit from the programme?
All marketers involved in proposition development, communication, planning or insight generation.
What challenges will this programme help you address?
- Up-to-date Marketing Knowledge: Marketers will be brought up to speed with developments and trends in digital marketing.
- Marketing Planning: Planning skills will be enhanced by an understanding of how to incorporate digital platforms into proposition and campaign planning.
- Campaign Effectiveness: Marketers will develop their skills in implementing campaigns across multiple channels including search, display advertising, mobile, email, social media and blogging.
Contact us about
WP provides a robust and creative process for the development of new propositions, equipping marketers to identify and scope the size and achievability of an opportunity, drive insight from customer data and engagement, creatively develop ideas to stretch and optimise the proposition and plan for its development and executionRead more...
S&P draws on a range of strategic marketing tools and concepts to help participants consider ways to improve competitor analysis, boost their understanding of the issues shaping their marketing plans and drive value innovation in their markets. Integrates top-down and bottom-up planning to improve the quality of the overall strategic marketing planRead more...
LB addresses the importance of interpreting and executing against a brand’s positioning for the purpose of company differentiation, exploring examples of value creations and destruction in brand value, and analysing existing and ongoing campaigns for brand alignment and opportunities to build and reinforce the brandRead more...
CRM – demonstrates how to find, interpret and apply data to support decision making, heavily tailored to participants’ level of experience, the information sources they have access to, their roles and intended use of the data, and the day-to-day business challenges they faceRead more...