What is the programme about?
As the social media world evolves, marketers need to be fully aware of the use and context this plays in an integrated mix of marketing messages and campaigns.
The Social Media programme takes marketers on a social journey to understand:
- Where they are on the social spectrum in terms of presence, performance, exposure and channels.
- What constitutes a good brief for social media.
- Defining and understanding social segments and usage.
- Effective resources to aid planning social media campaigns.
Participants work on real business issues and respond to these by developing incisive campaign briefs. The programme focuses on Social Media in a B2B and/or B2C environment, as appropriate for your business.
Who will benefit from the programme?
All marketers and other staff involved in planning, executing and contributing to social media marketing and communications plans.
What challenges will this programme help you address?
- Up-to-date Marketing Knowledge: The programme builds a broader and deeper understanding of the social media landscape.
- Customer Engagement: We build skills and provide techniques for identifying and targeting segments through social media channels.
- Successful Campaigns: The programme supports effective campaign planning and implementation through tools to develop a holistic approach to social media.
Contact us about
WP provides a robust and creative process for the development of new propositions, equipping marketers to identify and scope the size and achievability of an opportunity, drive insight from customer data and engagement, creatively develop ideas to stretch and optimise the proposition and plan for its development and executionRead more...
S&P draws on a range of strategic marketing tools and concepts to help participants consider ways to improve competitor analysis, boost their understanding of the issues shaping their marketing plans and drive value innovation in their markets. Integrates top-down and bottom-up planning to improve the quality of the overall strategic marketing planRead more...
LB addresses the importance of interpreting and executing against a brand’s positioning for the purpose of company differentiation, exploring examples of value creations and destruction in brand value, and analysing existing and ongoing campaigns for brand alignment and opportunities to build and reinforce the brandRead more...
CRM – demonstrates how to find, interpret and apply data to support decision making, heavily tailored to participants’ level of experience, the information sources they have access to, their roles and intended use of the data, and the day-to-day business challenges they faceRead more...