Consultative Selling Skills
What is the programme about?
The high volume sales environment is challenging; speaking to the right person and making an impact in a short timeframe are important skills for progressing a lead into a meaningful conversation. Whether an individual is new to sales, or has been working in the industry for several years, the salesperson has to engage a new set of skills to step more into the consultative selling world.
CSS builds on existing interpersonal skills to establish the fundamentals of consultative selling, even within a high volume environment. Whether face-to-face or telephone-based, sales teams have to be able to engage with their client’s needs rapidly to progress the sale.
Who will benefit from this programme?
This programme is especially effective for new salespeople, or for teams who need to differentiate their sales approach from the competition.
What will this programme help you solve?
CSS will enable you to address the following common challenges:
- Lack of new potential clients. CSS includes proven techniques for lead generation.
- Long Buying Cycle. CSS provides tools and techniques at every stage of the customer Buying Cycle to accelerate the process whilst demonstrating value.
- Failing to turn suspects into prospects. CSS improves conversion rates by teaching salespeople questioning techniques to build trust and urgency and motivate the client to act.
- Win ratio is poor. CSS tools get the salesperson to work in partnership with the client to formulate a compelling proposition.
- Price pressure. CSS teaches salespeople how to generate sufficient value in their solution to reduce or negate price pressure.
- Blockages in the sales pipeline. CSS looks at the underlying concerns a client may have and how to address them.
Contact us about
NCV echoes the customer-centric philosophy of our award-winning sales methodology, Creating Client Value, building advanced negotiation strategies and skills in the context of the customer’s Buying Cycle – maximising negotiation opportunities whilst strengthening client relationshipsRead more...
CCV gives sales people the skills and tools to explore the client’s business needs broadly and deeply in order to create joined-up solutions that reach across the organisation and deliver maximum value to the business, using Imparta’s proven, award-winning sales methodologyRead more...