Sales Leadership Programme
What is the programme about?
As a sales leader, you shape the engine that powers the growth of the whole business. Yet the dayto-day demands of the role make it hard to find the time to step back and take a strategic view of the sales team.
Imparta’s Sales Leadership Programme (SLP) provides a challenging and insightful journey for your leadership team, giving you the opportunity to work on the business, rather than just in it.
Regardless of your sales priorities, SLP gives you the tools and skills to analyze the business strategy and the role the sales function plays in developing and executing it. It provides fresh insight into the structure of a world-class sales strategy, and the optimal design of an organization that will support it.
It provides in-depth insight into optimal processes for lead generation, opportunity and account management, and margin management.
It covers the full skill-set of a sales leader, from leading the sales function to managing the sales team, driving performance, and personal effectiveness.
You can combine the SLP modules to create a programme that exactly meets the needs of your business and of your sales leadership community. SLP also integrates with Imparta’s Sales Manager Programme, to create a common vision and language across the management community.
Who will benefit from this programme?
SLP is typically used for the Head, EVP or SVP of Sales, plus their direct reports. For larger teams it can be valuable to include another layer down. The Sales Manager Programme draws on many of the same modules as SLP, and is appropriate for first line sales managers.
It comprises 12 modules that can be used as-is or combined with other modules from our sales curriculum.
What will this programme help you solve?
Imparta’s Sales Leadership Programme addresses the following common challenges affecting sales team productivity:
- A sales strategy that is unclear, out of date, and/or not aligned with the business strategy. Imparta’s pedigree in the strategy field allows us to bring real clarity to both the business unit and sales strategy, how they interact, and how to monitor market shocks and trends to keep the sales strategy up to date.
- Sub-optimal sales organization. SLP helps to optimize lead generation, opportunity and account management, and margin management.
- Insufficient effective selling time. MSLP provides the framework and tools to help leaders as much as double the effective selling time within their team.
- Poor forecasting and pipeline management. SLP provides tools and techniques to manage the sales team budget effectively and forecast accurately.
- Long cycle time. Through effective use of pipeline management, SLP identifies which metrics to drive to increase conversion and win rates.
- Stagnating accounts. Where share of wallet has reached a plateau or begun to slip, SLP shares.
- Talent management. SLP equips sales leaders to fine-tune talent processes, from hiring to development, to create a world-class sales team.
- Personal effectiveness. SLP provides clarity on the role of the sales leader, and develops additional skills in decision-making and communication.
Contact us about our
NCV echoes the customer-centric philosophy of our award-winning sales methodology, Creating Client Value, building advanced negotiation strategies and skills in the context of the customer’s Buying Cycle – maximising negotiation opportunities whilst strengthening client relationshipsRead more...
CCV gives sales people the skills and tools to explore the client’s business needs broadly and deeply in order to create joined-up solutions that reach across the organisation and deliver maximum value to the business, using Imparta’s proven, award-winning sales methodologyRead more...