Col. improves the interactions of your collections teams with your customers to increase your share of repayments while retaining customer loyalty
What is the programme about?
Delivering a collections strategy that balances the needs of the customer with the needs of your business is essential in today's highly competitive collections environment. The Collections programme is designed to improve the interactions of your collections teams with your customers, to increase your share of repayments while retaining customer loyalty.
It equips your teams to deal with an already tense situation, and to relate to and reassure customers in an ‘adult to adult’ manner, leading to pragmatic agreement on resolutions. The programme draws on our proprietary R3 framework, so that staff can:
- Reassure – have the confidence to have a natural, adult conversation with customers and build a platform of trust that they are speaking to someone who is capable of helping
- Relate – deal with customers as individuals by adapting communication style and questions to balance the customer's agenda with the company's
- Recommend/Resolve – have the credibility to shape the conversation to reflect a balanced agenda and provide solutions that work for the customer and the company
Who will benefit from this programme?
All staff involved in debt collection, and their managers.
What challenges will this programme help you address?
Our Collections programmes (and consultancy) will help you to:
- Analyse and segment debt, and decide on a strategy to pursue
- Increased your share of disposable funds between multiple creditors
- Retain current debtors as long term customers through service
- Align your debt collection approach with your overall brand promise
- Increase customer loyalty
CFC employs a ‘7 steps to change’ model, breaking the cultural change journey into key steps and ensuring focus on communication, engagement and buy-in in the early stages of the project. CFC goes well beyond a course; tough workshop-style interactions play an important part in the processRead more...
C3 develops the skills and behaviors of service team leaders to build better staff satisfaction, engagement and efficiency. The C3 management development framework will provide your leaders with the glue that will drive consistency of approach and a positive feel-good cultureRead more...
Contact us about