What is the programme about?
There can be little doubt that consumer confidence and trust has suffered in recent times. It is extremely important to handle complaints in the right way if we are to restore that trust.
Tension is at its highest in a complaints context and our R³ framework equips your staff to lower tension and gain trust. This creates an environment in which best possible resolution for the customer can be achieved.
However, even this is not enough. Our customer insight has highlighted three different types of 'justice' that customers look for, and the Complaint Handling programme develops the specific skills and techniques to deal with each of them, along with an attitude that is genuinely customer-focused. A 'one size fits all' complaints strategy will not work.
Embedded within a change programme, the Complaint Handling programme concentrates on practical application of messages with real world activity throughout. It allows you to:
- Provide front line teams with the framework, tools and different ways of thinking to handle all customer complaints
- Translate your Vision, Beliefs and Values into real world activities enabling the teams to have a clear picture of the journey they are on and why
- Rebuild the customer communication cycle using bespoke content, scenarios and activities to embed and sustain refreshed and new skills learnt
- Enable staff to identify their current behaviours vs. good practice
- Support the frontline teams with designing their dialogue for each stage of the customer communication piece – covering real world scenarios and practice with both written and telephone-based communications as appropriate
Who will benefit from this programme?
This programme is for frontline teams who deal with customer complaints, whether by telephone or written word.
What challenges will this programme help you address?
When embedded within an appropriate change progamme, Complaint Handling will help you to:
- Increase first contact resolution of complaints across multiple channels
- Reduce cost to resolve complaints
- Reduce escalated complaints and the time, cost and frustration associated with escalation
- Increase customer satisfaction
CFC employs a ‘7 steps to change’ model, breaking the cultural change journey into key steps and ensuring focus on communication, engagement and buy-in in the early stages of the project. CFC goes well beyond a course; tough workshop-style interactions play an important part in the processRead more...
C3 develops the skills and behaviors of service team leaders to build better staff satisfaction, engagement and efficiency. The C3 management development framework will provide your leaders with the glue that will drive consistency of approach and a positive feel-good cultureRead more...
Contact us about