What is the programme about?
Our Service Improvement programme is customised to your environment, to engage people with the vision and values and build the skills required for superior service. It provides frontline teams with a customer experience framework for both face to face, telephone and written communication so that customers feel they are on the receiving end of a great experience.
It equips frontline staff to:
- Make the most of customer interactions – maximising the impact of each Moment of Truth
- Understand body talk and its impact on communication
- Recognise the importance of first impressions and how getting these right builds trust and reassures the customer "you’re there to help"
- Use positive, powerful and persuasive language that influences the customer in the right way and helps them buy-in to your solutions
- Manage difficult conversations with customers when emotion is high, to resolve situations effectively
- Appreciate the different styles people use to communicate – and to adapt their style to best match the customer's to increase comfort and rapport
- Present solutions in a way which maintains the customer's trust and shows you are relating to their situation
- Control the dialogue with the customer to uncover key information, then find the right solution for both you and the customer
- Create written communications which reflect the vision and values and manage the situation immediately
Who will benefit from this programme?
All front-line staff and their managers.
What challenges will this programme help you address?
Service Improvement is designed to:
- Reduce customer complaints and levels of call escalation – to increase loyalty
- Minimise customer effort in a process led organisation – to give customers a clear sense that someone cares about them
- Demonstrate ability to use positive, psychology based customer focused language longer term – to improve relationships with customers and increase satisfaction
- Achieve step improvements in KPIs such as CSAT and NPS
CFC employs a ‘7 steps to change’ model, breaking the cultural change journey into key steps and ensuring focus on communication, engagement and buy-in in the early stages of the project. CFC goes well beyond a course; tough workshop-style interactions play an important part in the processRead more...
C3 develops the skills and behaviors of service team leaders to build better staff satisfaction, engagement and efficiency. The C3 management development framework will provide your leaders with the glue that will drive consistency of approach and a positive feel-good cultureRead more...
Contact us about