Customer behaviours and insight
Companies that meet their customer's needs in new or better ways perform better than those who don't. These companies typically put the customer squarely at the heart of their decision making. Yet many marketing departments fail to connect fully with their customers and still try to differentiate on their product and services alone. These marketers may even rely on their channel partners and agencies for feedback on customers, and in time will fall behind their more connected, insightful competitors.
Imparta offers a suite of insight programmes and support services to ensure marketers appreciate the importance of, and are skilled in developing, a deep understanding of their customers.
- Our Customers at the Heart of Your Brand programme is hugely popular with our clients. The two day programme gives marketers the opportunity to work on a live business opportunity while applying our CLICK™ insight process. Marketers are provided with extensive customer information, behavioural data, and interview customers as they drive actionable insights from their findings.
- Our Managing Market Research programme exposes marketers to up-to-date research techniques, helps them decide the on most appropriate approaches, and builds their skills in managing cost effective productive research projects.
- Our Data Driven Insight programme gives marketers practical experience of driving valuable customer insights from multiple and linked data sources.
- Explore our marketing curriculum in more detail.
- Read our White Paper on Behavioural Economics, which can provide significant insight into customer behaviour.
- Use the Design Your Solution section part of this website to design a change programme to embed these new skills (or reinforce training you have already done). You can then download a customised PowerPoint presentation to use in internal discussions.
- Contact us to ask specific questions, or to find out more about our work in putting customers and customer insight at the heart of your organisation. Even if we don't end up working together, we learn by discussing real-world problems, so we're happy to share our insights without obligation.
Select other business priorities in...