Data segmentation and targeting
The digital era has led to many rich new sources of data about customers. The challenge for many marketers is no longer how to acquire data, but how to make best use of the plethora of information sources available to them to best target customers. The ability to find value in data, whether it be indicating changing customer behaviours, or suggesting the best target market for a new proposition, is a significant competitive advantage for those companies who build the capability to do it well.
Driving value from customer data is a challenge and opportunity for all marketing organisations. Our programmes are customised to reflect the processes, skill levels and ambitions of each client. These programmes include:
- Segmentation and Targeting, which explores a range of up to date segmentation techniques for uncovering valuable target customer groups.
- Turning Data into Effective Propositions, which helps marketers understand how data can underpin successful proposition development and communications strategies.
- Data Driven Insight, which gives marketers practical experience of driving valuable customer insights from multiple and linked data sources.
- Finally, Imparta's comprehensive Capability Building® System provides the 'engine' that will help all these new skills to stick.
- Explore our marketing curriculum in more detail.
- Use the Design Your Solution section part of this website to decide how to embed these new skills (you can then download a customised PowerPoint presentation to use in internal discussions).
- Contact us to ask specific questions, or to speak to an expert about our work in data segmentation and targeting. Imparta employs a number of leading thinkers in this area, and even if we don't end up working together, we learn by discussing real-world problems, so we're happy to share our insights without obligation.
Select other business priorities in...