Developing winning propositions
Launching or reinvigorating a new product or service poses many challenges for marketing teams. One of these is making sure that the proposition targets and makes the most of a properly scoped, rather than assumed, customer need. Another is ensuring all elements of the proposition and marketing communications are aligned to their maximum effect.
If you believe your propositions may be missing their mark, or customers are not responding as you hoped, then these Imparta programmes should help:
- Customised versions of our Developing Winning Propositions programme focused specifically on your planned propositions. This programme provides a robust and creative process for the development of new propositions. The process demonstrates how marketers can identify and scope the size and achievability of an opportunity, drive insight from customer data and engagement, creatively develop ideas to stretch and optimise the proposition, and how they can begin to plan for its development and execution.
- Our Customers at the Heart of Your Brand programme is hugely popular with our clients. The two day programme gives marketers the opportunity to work on a live business opportunity while applying our CLICK™ insight process. Marketers are provided with extensive customer information, behavioural data, and interview customers as they drive actionable insights from their findings. These insights can then from the basis of ideas for new customer centric propositions.
- Explore our marketing curriculum in more detail.
- Read our White Paper on B2B Marketing: A Seven Step Guide to Launching A New Proposition through Your Sales Force.
- Use the Design Your Solution section part of this website to create a focused programme to support the new market entry. You can then download a customised PowerPoint presentation to use in internal discussions.
- Contact us to ask specific questions, or to find out more about how we've helped clients to drive into new markets. Even if we don't end up working together, we learn by discussing real-world problems, so we're happy to share our insights without obligation.
Select other business priorities in...