Align a global sales force
Many global companies have developed through a combination of organic growth and acquisition. As a result, the country teams are often using a wide range of different sales methodologies and tools, with varying degrees of success. This can lead to poor collaboration on multinational clients, lack of mobility around the global sales team, and inefficiency as economies of scale are not exploited and best practices are not shared.
Imparta has first-hand experience of driving a consistent, best practice sales approach around a global organisation. We coined the phrase 'design centrally, change locally' to summarise the approach that seems to work best. Because there is likely to be some resistance from the local organisations, a degree of co-creation and the use of local champions are particularly important in this kind of initiative. So, too, is strong capability in translation/localisation! For one client we had to translate six courses into 18 languages, which was only possible to do within budget using our in-house translation department.
Example case studies
- Major Strategic Change at a European Distribution Business
- Telefonica O2Sales Academy
- GE Creating Client Value Programme (CCV)
- Listen to the ESR Webinar on Increasing Sales Effectiveness Across a Global Sales Organization, which included Imparta's founder and CEO, Richard Barkey.
- Use the Design Your Solution section of this website to scope out how the change management programme could look. You can download a customised PowerPoint presentation to use in internal discussions.
- Contact us to ask specific questions, or to find out more about our global capabilities and how we can bring your teams together. Even if we don't end up working together, we learn by discussing real-world problems, so we're happy to share our insights without obligation.