Create a Sales Academy
Companies spend huge amounts each year on sales training that doesn't deliver results, because it is not retained by the learner.
Our experience is that experiential learning is much more likely to be retained than traditional 'chalk and talk'. However, if you want to make a permanent improvement in the skills of your sales team, a relatively small additional investment in follow-through pays huge dividends.
A Sales Academy is one of the best ways to make sure that follow-through becomes part of "the way we do things around here". However, trying to create one from scratch is a difficult and expensive process, full of pitfalls.
Imparta has a decade's experience in running some of the world's best regarded Sales Academies (often linked with Marketing and Service as well). Our dedicated Client Impact team, working closely with our Client Directors and your own team, make sure that you have the right infrastructure for your business - not too much, not too little. Every Academy is different, but our modular Capability Building® System has all the tools, technology and processes you need to underpin anything from a single intervention to a global Academy.
We can run the Academy for you (you'll need an internal Academy Head to own the internal vision for the Academy, manage stakeholders, etc., and one or two administrators to support them) or we can train and accredit your own L&D staff so that they can use the tools directly themselves.
Example case studies
We have been instrumental in the creation of many world-class Sales Academies, including:
- Telefonica O2 Sales Academy
- Driving Sales Success through the Fuji Xerox Australia Sales Academy
- Balfour Beatty Workplace Sales Academy
- Read our White Paper on Why Sales Training Doesn't Work (and what to do about it).
- Use the Design Your Solution section part of this website to select the modules that could form the basis for your Academy. You can then download a customised PowerPoint presentation to use in internal discussions.
- Contact us to ask specific questions, or to find out more about how we can help you build a world-class Sales Academy. Even if we don't end up working together, we learn by discussing real-world problems, so we're happy to share our insights without obligation