Digitising sales training
Many companies are seeking to digitise their training, both to reduce cost, and to encourage an increased level of on-the-job learning. This can certainly be done, but needs to be done carefully as eLearning and mLearning are generally better at transferring knowledge than they are at building and sustaining skills.
Most commentators recommend a blend of learning approaches that is known as 70/20/10:
- 10% face-to-face training,
- 20% eLearning and mLearning, and
- 70% social and on-the-job learning.
Imparta has a comprehensive offering in each of these areas, including our class-leading Academy Management System and learning portal, i-Coach. Our simulations also provide a superior form of eLearning.
Example case studies
Digital training plays a role in virtually all our implementations, but it is of particular importance for some clients, including:
- Telefonica O2 Sales Academy
- GE Creating Client Value Programme (CCV)
- WPP: Creating the Next Generation of Leaders
- Use the Design Your Solution section part of this website to identify the different learning methods that might make sense for you. You can then download a customised PowerPoint presentation to use in internal discussions.
- You might also find value in our White Paper: Training Without Travel - Contingency Planning for Flu and Recession.
- Contact us to ask specific questions, or to find out more about our digital library. Even if we don't end up working together, we learn by discussing real-world problems, so we're happy to share our insights without obligation.