Launch a new product/enter a new market
Launching a new product or unlocking a new market poses several challenges for the salesforce. Can they sell the new solutions? Do they understand the new industries, decision-makers and competitors? How can they generate leads in sufficient quantity to hit launch targets?
You need to provide specifics in the needs of the new market, how to uncover those needs, how your solutions address them, and how to beat the new competition. Imparta's solutions include:
- Customised versions of our Creating Client Value™ programme (CCV), focused specifically on the new products/services and markets. The programme is designed to fine tune sales skills but also help salespeople to get under the skin of their new target customers' businesses, the value that the new products can create, the typical decision criteria used by customers to choose a vendor, and how you compare to the new competition.
- Versions of CCV designed specifically for the marketing and propositions teams, so they know what the salesforce needs from them.
- Our unique SEPT™ technology (Sales-Enabled Product Training), which shows salespeople how to sell a new product, not just what it does.
- Finally, Imparta's comprehensive Capability Building® System provides the 'engine' (assessments, tools, coaching and measurement) to drive performance.
Example case studies
- Intel (case study pending)
- Telefonica O2 Sales Academy
- Explore our sales curriculum in more detail.
- Read our White Paper on Sales & Marketing Alignment.
- Use the Design Your Solution section part of this website to create a focused programme to support the new market entry. You can then download a customised PowerPoint presentation to use in internal discussions.
- Contact us to ask specific questions, or to find out more about how we've helped clients to drive into new markets. Even if we don't end up working together, we learn by discussing real-world problems, so we're happy to share our insights without obligation.