Protect margins/deal with procurement
The extended economic downturn has put immense pressure on margins, made worse by the increased power and skill of your customers' Procurement teams.
Imparta offers two main programmes to help in this area, though as usual we can 'mix and match' modules to create something that is an exact fit with your needs.
- Our Commercial Acumen programme provides the core finance knowledge required to understand account profitability and then explores the decisions that affect it, including price/volume tradeoffs, discounting strategies, product mix, account-level costs and 'profit leakage'.
- Our Negotiating Client Value™ programme is tied closely to our sales methodology and gives salespeople the skills to make tradeoffs to expand the value 'pie', while using strategies like framing and anchoring and concession strategies to ensure a good outcome.
Both programmes include extended modules on Procurement that can be added in if required.
You can also use our Deal and Account Breakthrough Sessions to maximise profits in significant deals and accounts.
Example case studies
Margin protection and commercial acumen are an important part of many implementations, but some specific examples where this has been a focus include:
- Telefonica O2 Sales Academy
- Major Strategic Change at a European Distribution Business
- WPP: Creating the Next Generation of Leaders